You. definitely can use makeup when you have acne.
A few things to remember:
- When you have an Acne prone skin it is better to use powder cosmetics instead of cream foundations.
- If you still want to use foundation the best will be oil-free liquid silicone matte foundations, such as those containing dimethicone or cyclomethicone.
- Always Look for oil-free makeup, sunscreens, and cosmetic products. The best are products labelled non-comedogenic. These products were tested and found not to clog skin pores.
- Clean you brushes on a regular basis - at least once a week.
- Remove you makeup before you go to sleep.
To find the right acne treatments for your unique skin, take the free skin assessment by clicking here.