To get rid of forehead acne you need to combine treatment and prevention. Start with an effective anti-acne treatment. The best are gels with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Apply this gel all over your forehead (not just single pimples). Check your personal routine in the app for specific product suggestions.
Prevention of forehead acne pimples:
1. Avoid hair gels (Hair gels clog your forehead skin pores and cause forehead pimples).
2. Wash your hair every day. Oily unwashed hair that is in contact with your forehead skin will make your forehead and temples acne worse.
3. Avoid helmets, baseball caps or headbands. These rub on your skin and cause more acne breakouts and more forehead pimples.
4. Use a very gentle cleanser and in the morning oil free moisturizer of makeup.
5. Use salicylic acid wipes (Stridex or similar) wipe up your sweat and unclog your pores after you exercise or sweat at work.
6. Apply at night a salicylic acid or retinoid cream. These will unclog your forehead pores and prevent new forehead pimples.