Do you want to clear your body acne faster? Our MDacne body treatment kit combines the best available medical and plants-based technologies available today.
For best results start with some prevention measures:
1. Always shower at least once a day, and shower immediately after breaking a sweat.
2. Staying in your sweaty clothes can irritate the skin and trigger body acne.
3. Working out? Try to avoid wearing tight clothes — those keep the sweat in and rub against your skin.
4. Change your bedsheets and pillowcases at least once a week.
5. Your baseball caps, hats and hoodies frequently accumulate sweat, oil, and bacteria. Wash them frequently.
How to use the MDacne body treatment cream and body acne cleanser?
1. Shower and cleanse your body with the MDacne Body Acne Cleanser.
2. After the shower, pat dry your skin and apply a thin layer of the Body Acne Treatment Cream to the areas on the body affected with acne.
3. For the back use half of your index finger length of the cream and for the chest a quarter of your index finger length.
What not to do?
1. Do not apply your body acne treatment cream to your face, the sensitive skin of your neck, or genital areas.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap after you apply the cream.
3. Touching sensitive skin areas by mistake can cause skin irritation. Leave your body acne treatment on the skin to dry for 3-4 minutes before you dress.
4. Be mindful that your body acne treatment cream can bleach colored clothing. Consider wearing a white t-shirt to bed after application.
To find the right acne treatments for your unique skin, take the free skin assessment by clicking here.