What’s worse than acne? Those fun (i.e. not so fun) stubborn dark spots that stick around as a friendly reminder of a pimple that once existed. Unfortunately, if not treated properly, these spots can linger on your skin for weeks, months—even years.
The good news is, we've got the perfect treatment for your post-acne hyper-pigmentation woes. While your MDacne acne treatment kit goes to work treating and preventing new breakouts from forming, you can tackle hyper-pigmentation with our brand new and highly effective dark spot remover.
What is the best way to fade dark spots?
The gold standard of prescription dermatologists’ skin lightening formula, the Kligman formula includes hydroquinone the ingredient to fade dark spots, hydrocortisone, meant to reduce the irritation associated with higher percentages of hydroquinone and retinoic acid to enhance the penetration of the hydroquinone. The cons of this formula are the high % of hydroquinone that can in rare instances darken the skin and the high cost of dermatologist's visits and prescription compounded medicines.
What is the best treatment for dark acne scars available today (2019)?
There are multiple low efficacy skin lightening products on the markets. These usually include only plant-based lighteners. Unfortunately, these products have usually low efficacy and the results if any appear only after very many months. Only a handful of skin lightening creams are medical grade (FDA cleared).
What is MDacne Dark Spot Remover?
Dark spot corrector by MDacne is the world’s first Kilgman' formula alternative that is available for direct purchase without a prescription. Based on the Dermatologist gold standard, the Kligman’s formula, it contains the best available skin lightning compound hydroquinone, together with BHA (Beta hydroxy acids) and retinoids to enhance penetration and plant-based anti-inflammatory agents to minimalize irritation and side effects. Allowed for use for sensitive skin and all skin colors, it should be always combined with a morning sunscreen (SPF 30).
How to Treat and prevent acne and dark spots at the same time?
Inspired by the most effective dermatologist-formulated dark spot fighting prescription (Kligman’s formula), this revolutionary cream is the most potent medicated dark spot treatment available without a prescription. Similar to dark spot treatments prescribed by dermatologists, the MDacne dark spot removal cream contains hydroquinone (the gold standard for medical treatment of hyperpigmentation) together with retinoids and beta & hydroxy acids, which help the hydroquinone penetrate deeper into your skin, giving it a brighter, luminous appearance.
What does the magic?
In addition to the active medications, this treatment cream contains powerful plant-based boosters to help even skin tone faster and enhance its natural “glow”.
- Bearberry extract: comes from the leaves of the bearberry plant and is believed to be the world’s best plant-based dark spot remover. It works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase, which is responsible for the production of melanin in the skin. Coming from a botanical source, bearberry extract for skin lightening contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that protect against free radical damage and UV rays and prevent the formation of new melanin in existing dark spots.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: has soothing and antioxidant properties and hydrates your skin.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA): this naturally occurring alpha hydroxy fruit acid is used in professional settings to lighten uneven excessive skin pigment. Through exfoliation, glycolic acid enhances the penetration of ingredients to achieve better performance for faster, visible results.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): works like a superficial professional peel. Brightens the skin and increases the effects or brown spots fighting compounds.
- Sunflower Oil: a naturally derived plant oil that is super moisturizing, and made up of 60% linoleic acid and rich in the antioxidant vitamin E.
- Retinyl Palmitate: is the best retinoid one can get without a doctor's prescription. Retinyl Palmitate is a retinol ester, (a type of retinol) combined with palmitic acid (a saturated fatty acid). In the body, it gets converted to pure retinol, and then to active retinoic acid that increases cell turnover in the epidermis for faster removal of excess melanin.
- Silk Amino Acids: used in luxury cosmetics, it protects your skin from moisture loss to provide a silky smoothness.
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant that prevents free radical skin damage and protects the natural skin barrier.
What to expect?
Start to see results in as little as one to two weeks with this highly effective hyperpigmentation treatment. With consistent, daily application, you can expect to see significant results within 2-3 months (8-12 weeks).
Perfect for Every Skin Type
Even Skin Tone: Clear away spots and reveal your radiance! This cream for hyperpigmentation has been designed to smooth out skin tone to leave your complexion even and bright.
Prevents Hyperpigmentation : Prevent dark spots from developing by exfoliating dead skin and keeping pores unclogged with this powerful brightening cream. Retinoids, glycolic and salicylic acid work to keep skin fresh while breaking down pore blockages so that they don’t result in blotchy skin. Keep your skin clear of new spots while your old spots disappear.
Deeply Hydrating : Aloe Vera, silk amino acids, and Sunflower Oil make this a luxurious brightening moisturizer keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
Safe and Effective : Dermatologist formulated with and selected ingredients creating a revolutionary, create a safe and highly effective brightening cream for even the most sensitive skin.
To learn more about the MDacne Dark Spot Remover or make a purchase, click here!