What’s worse than acne? That fun (i.e., not so fun) stubborn dark spots that stick around as a friendly reminder of a pimple that once existed. Unfortunately, if not treated properly, these spots can linger on your skin for weeks, months—even years.
The good news is, we've got the perfect treatment for your post-acne hyper-pigmentation woes. While your MDacne acne treatment kit goes to work treating and preventing new breakouts from forming, you can tackle hyper-pigmentation with our brand new and highly effective dark spot remover.
What is the best way to fade dark spots?
The gold standard of prescription dermatologists’ skin lightening formula, the Kligman formula, includes hydroquinone, the ingredient to fade dark spots, hydrocortisone, meant to reduce the irritation associated with higher percentages of hydroquinone and retinoic acid to enhance the penetration of the hydroquinone. The cons of this formula are the high % of hydroquinone that can, in rare instances, darken the skin and the high cost of dermatologist's visits and prescription compounded medicines.
What is the best treatment for dark acne scars available today?
There are multiple low efficacy skin lightening products on the markets. These usually include only plant-based lighteners. Unfortunately, these products usually have low efficacy, and the results appear only after very many months. Only a handful of skin lightening creams are medical-grade (FDA cleared).
What is MDacne Dark Spot Remover?
Dark spot corrector by MDacne is the world’s first Kilgman' formula alternative available for direct purchase without a prescription. Based on the Dermatologist gold standard, Kligman’s formula contains arbutin, a safe hydroquinone derivative, together with BHA (Beta hydroxy acids) and retinoids to enhance penetration and plant-based anti-inflammatory agents to minimalize irritation and side effects. Allowed for sensitive skin and skin colors, should always be combined with morning sunscreen (SPF 30).
How to Treat and prevent acne and dark spots at the same time?
Inspired by the most effective dermatologist-formulated dark spot fighting prescription (Kligman’s formula), this revolutionary cream is the most potent medicated dark spot treatment available without a prescription. Similar to dark spot treatments prescribed by dermatologists, the MDacne dark spot removal cream contains a safe hydroquinone derivative together with retinoids and beta & hydroxy acids, which help the arbutin penetrate deeper into your skin, giving it a brighter, luminous appearance.
What does magic?
- Arbutin: is a naturally occurring plant-derived compound in the leaves of several different plant species, including barberry, blueberry, cranberry, and pear trees. The arbutin molecule is very similar to the hydroquinone molecule with an attached sugar molecule. Arbutin reduces melanin's excessive production in dark spots by inhibiting tyrosinase. It helps reduce the overproduction of melanin while keeping the melanocytes unharmed. Combined with other wild berry extracts, a retinoid, alpha-hydroxy acid, and antioxidants, it is arguably the most effective hydroquinone-free anti-dark spots ingredient.
- Bearberry extract: comes from the leaves of the bearberry plant and is believed to be the world's best plant-based dark spot remover. It works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase, which is responsible for producing melanin in the skin. Coming from a botanical source, bearberry extract for skin lightening contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that protect against free radical damage and UV rays and prevent the formation of new melanin in existing dark spots.
- Indian gooseberry extract: is a natural extract of Indian gooseberry, also known in ayurvedic medicine as Amla. Rich in vitamin C helps reduce hyperpigmentation, helps reduce acne, help provides a healthier, smoother appearance to your skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: has soothing and antioxidant properties and hydrates your skin.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA): this naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy fruit acid is used to lighten uneven excessive skin pigment in professional settings. Through exfoliation, glycolic acid enhances the penetration of ingredients to achieve better performance for faster, visible results.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): works like a superficial professional peel. It brightens the skin and increases the effects of dark spot fighting compounds.
- Sunflower Oil is a naturally derived plant oil that is super moisturizing, made up of 60% linoleic acid, and rich in antioxidant vitamin E.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Retinyl Palmitate is a retinol ester (retinol) combined with palmitic acid (a saturated fatty acid). In the body, it gets converted to pure retinol and then to active retinoic acid that increases cell turnover in the epidermis for faster removal of excess melanin.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that prevents free radical skin damage and protects the natural skin barrier.
What to expect?
Start to see results in as little as one to two weeks with this highly effective hyperpigmentation treatment. With consistent, daily application, you can expect to see significant results within 2-3 months (8-12 weeks).
Perfect for Every Skin Type
Even Skin Tone: Clear away spots and reveal your radiance! This cream for hyperpigmentation has been designed to smooth out skin tone to leave your complexion even and bright.
Prevents Hyperpigmentation : Prevent dark spots from developing by exfoliating dead skin and keeping pores unclogged with this powerful brightening cream. Retinoids, glycolic, and salicylic acid work to keep skin fresh while breaking down pore blockages so that they don’t result in blotchy skin. Keep your skin clear of new spots while your old spots disappear.
Deeply Hydrating : Aloe Vera, silk amino acids, and Sunflower Oil make this a luxurious, brightening moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
Safe and Effective : Dermatologists formulated with and selected ingredients creating a revolutionary, create a safe, and highly effective brightening cream for even the most sensitive skin.
To learn more about MDacne's Advanced Dark Spot Remover or make a purchase, click here!
To find the right acne treatments for your unique skin, take the free skin assessment by clicking here.